From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these valuables and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that dear items that were at one point immediately discarded may now be restored.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis Restoration of Sarasota and Manatee Counties can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.