Disaster Planning for Residents in Fort Ogden
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.