Paul Davis is the expert in the restoration industry for restoring precious belongings such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and documents.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you start the healing process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear belongings that were at one point immediately rejected may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.