From clothes and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Sarasota and Manatee Counties can restore these valuables and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to think about as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished items that were at one point automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis Restoration of Sarasota and Manatee Counties can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.