From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Sarasota and Manatee Counties can restore these precious belongings and much more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how many things there are to do. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable items that were at one point immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during disasters, Paul Davis Restoration of Sarasota and Manatee Counties can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Oneco to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We understand their importance and will work hard to save them for you.