Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you start the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were at one time automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Sarasota and Manatee Counties can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Sarasota to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us too.