From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Sarasota and Manatee Counties can restore these items and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable items that were at one time automatically rejected are very possibly are just like new.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during disasters, Paul Davis Restoration of Sarasota and Manatee Counties can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.