Paul Davis Restoration of Sarasota and Manatee Counties can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you realize how many things there are to consider. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable items that were at one point automatically rejected are very possibly are just like new.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Sarasota and Manatee Counties can also clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Venice to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us too.